Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What's been happening..?

Been a busy few weeks since 6FT. A couple of weeks later I put on the Wiseman's Ferry Old Great North Road Fatass run again. The usual turnout of 12 runners or so and a great day on the trails. I ran with Ewan Horsbrough and John Mergler, both guys keeping me very honest on a very solid 50km hitout.





The weekend after that I competed in the annual BRW corporate triathlon in Sydney where our team at Cochlear finished 10th from almost 1000 teams, pretty cool and great fun as usual. The following weekend was the Hellgate Fatass Run (46km).





I wanted to test myself on this run and race it hard. I finished with a 10 minute PB in 5.29 after a very pleasing run where I felt strong most of the way. The long climb from Jenolan river is a cracker. Definitely one of my favourite runs in the Blue Mountains. So a good few weeks leading up to the next race the following weekend
namely the Wilson's Promontory 80km...report to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home