Training update
It was pointed out to me last week that I am a bit tardy updating the blog. True, but it does get a tad repetitive at times ie ran some and then ran some more.. yadda...
Ok to continue this tradition, here is what I have been doing since GNW.
I have again been focusing on recovery, looking to be as fresh as possible for C2K. So the week after GNW was very easy with 35kms of easy running and 25kms on the bike.
Last week I go back into it with double days both Monday and Thursday topping out with 108kms for the week. My hamstrings have been giving me grief, coupled with a tight piriformis, so daily stretching and rolling around on a tennis ball have been helping out there. I am feeling stronger every day, so another big week this week and then I'll taper off once more for the big one. Can't wait to get back to C2K and try and finish off the triple Trifecta.


3 Comments:
Better pack your snowshoes mate after Thredbo had 30cms on the weekend.
running is never yaddayadda ;)
gotta luv the double days.
swap jobs?
Post a Comment
<< Home