Monday, December 06, 2004

Quarry Track

Hills at Quarry track this morning. Got there quite early 5:30am. Again not a soul around and the track to myself. After the first 2km I started to wake up and feel a little better. I was stiff and sluggish after yesterdays STaR. Got to the main down hill to the clearing and opened up flying down the hills. There was a bank of fog lying in the valley below, an eerie sight, yet beautiful. Got to the bridge feeling heaps better and turned around for the return leg. Split to bridge was quicker than last week. I decided to push it on the hills but struggled on some of the steeper inclines, still managed to run the whole way and not break into a walk. Reached the top and picked up the pace after a quick recovery for a fast last 2km. Time was 47:53 which was 2:40min/sec faster than last weeks effort. Finished up with some stretches before heading off to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home