Saturday, July 30, 2005

2km Intervals-13km

7:30am- Had planned on doing the CR5km challenge but after last night's dinner party, four bowls of pasta washed down with several glasses of red wine and a few beers to top it off, I was not feeling up to an early morning ride across the city. Instead I took to the local burbs for a 13km route I like to do every now and again. Riverstone to Schofields, Marsden Park return.
Warmed up with 7km (4:49/km) and then set about with the reps. Set the Garmin to go off after 2km. This is what I got,

2km-7:52
3min jog recovery
2km-7:58

I was not feeling too spritly on either rep, my lack of recent "structured" speedwork showing.
First rep was also the hilliest, so I was pleased with that one, second so-so.

Still good to get some speedwork in for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home