Trail tales
12pm- Enjoying running on some softer stuff this week, so decided to go bush again. This time I ran to Chatswood Golf course via Mowbray Track running along the eastern side of Lane Cove river. Upon reaching Fullers bridge I crossed over and took the GNW/Trailwalker section on the opposite western side of the river. I used to do this part of the run a long time ago so it was nice to revisit it, lots of climbing on that side too. I normally run with a cap on but forgot to pack one last night. It was actually a nice change to run "capless" and feel the cool wind in my hair....up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light..... woops where was I, oh yeah a nice refreshing change anyhow. 8-)
10.3km-5:20/km.


1 Comments:
I was just reading your blog but unfortunately...
...my head grew heavy and my sight grew dim and I had to stop for the night...
Will resume tomorrow... :-)
Run sounds good - bet you are happy to get back on some dirt!
Post a Comment
<< Home