Thursday, July 21, 2005

Tempo College-12.1km

1pm- Decided to see if there was any speed in the legs today with an eye on Sutherland to Surf at the weekend. Ran to Lane Cove and down the Longueville peninsula before returning to Riverview via St Ignatius college and winding my way back to work.An undulating run with some nice rolling hills. Felt pretty good from the start so upped the pace to see how I'd feel climbing some of the ascents, much better than yesterday. Nice to roll the legs over a bit quicker. Still some mild fatigue in the upper quads but certainly the best I've felt post ultra ever!
Ended up with 12.1km in 4:28/km pace.

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, July 21, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

If you decide to run Sutherland to Surf, Spud, I hope it'll be a good one for you; seems like you go from strength to strength!

 
At 8:26 PM, July 21, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Good to see this week has been kind to your legs.

Maybe it was the recovery Pumpkin Soup that did the trick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home