Midweek Long-20km
6:15am
A beautiful morning again, when is winter going to arrive?
Hit the usual midweek run taking in some bush along the Great North Walk around Hunters Hill and then across to Lane Cove National Park. Ran with Tony and Dave at a very leisurely pace.
We were greeted with a glorious sunrise whilst crossing Fig Tree bridge at Linley Point, passed Buffalo Creek reserve and then East Ryde before crossing Epping Rd for LCNP.
Not too many runners about today either, I remember last year around this time, there were heaps to be seen training for City to Surf?
Felt much better than yesterday although we were moving along at an easy pace.
20km-5:20/km
Just found out I gotta look after the kids Saturday morning too, so no Striders 10k this weekend.
Bummer... I love the Lane Cove course too. Might just do the STaR on Sunday, a local one this one and a H4 to boot, perfect training for 12Ft the following weekend.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home