Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bush Run

12pm-Two Rivers run-work to Fullers Bridge via Rotary Track and LC river/Chatswood golf course. Returned on GNW trail on opposite side to be confronted with a GNW track diversion due to work on Epping Rd. So I ended up half up Epping Rd and had to back track. All good fun on what was a warm day. Legs feel like crap, calves are tight and hammies not much better.

11km-(5:20/km)

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger silverfox said...

Spud

nice to catch up with you on sunday. You are going pretty blood well for someone who is still recovering!

Next time we see each other at an event I want to make a definite time to hook up for a run mid week around Lane Cove. I run out around Lane Cove & down to Iggys occasionally, maybe something like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home