Recovery Run
6:30am- Decided not to do the bike spin class this morning as I pulled up pretty sore and tight after yesterdays ride. So instead knocked out an easy 6.5km (5:06/km) on a much cooler morning. Felt pretty average to say the least. Tight across the shoulders and neck (probably from swim and bike sessions)
Rest up now and then I've got 70km of bush night bush running with the Dog tomorrow night at the GNW100s.
Can't wait to try out my new Princeton Tec Apex 3W LED headlamp. ;-)


4 Comments:
Hope the weather stays cool(er) for your little run with the Dog. Have fun out there.
Best-o-luck Spud. I look forward to reading the reort :-)
The Dog is lucky to have you running with him for those 70km. I'm sure you will bring him home. Good luck with it.
Nothing finer than a new running toy.
Post a Comment
<< Home