Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Shorter midweek run

12pm- Ducked out for a "college" with the Longueville loop added on.
Feeling good for Saturday, no niggles and seemed to be floating along.
The reduction in miles no doubt kicking in. Threw in a few faster surges today especially on the hills. Should be a frosty start for PMC on Saturday morning, perfect!

12km-56:51 (4:44/km)

3 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, June 14, 2006, Blogger Tesso said...

Everything seems to be going perfectly for Saturday morn. Gees I wish I was lining up with you ... er, except for the frosty bit.

 
At 8:55 PM, June 14, 2006, Blogger Jen said...

Good luck on Saturday Spud.

 
At 10:35 AM, June 15, 2006, Blogger tim said...

hey you told me to keep the miles up until PMC which I did and now me knee hurts. Maybe if I run as hard as I can I may stay with you and when you pop in for a vegie pie I'll run like hell and beat you. yeah like I have any chance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home