Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday Fun

12pm- Took Virtual around our "college" run with the added distance to Longueville peninsula.
Very easy pace, just trotting away some of the junk from the week.
Lots of ultra chat, I now know I'm in with the wrong crowd. I'll be dreaming of Western States, Badwater and C2K tonight..:-)

12km-61 minutes

5 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, July 07, 2006, Blogger 2P said...

A mans gotta dream Spud ;-)

 
At 12:19 AM, July 08, 2006, Blogger Superflake said...

Virtual was talking about the College Run at Drinks. Mostly about falling over though.

 
At 12:38 AM, July 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't let virtual lead you astray. You know he has no sense of direction!
Badwater? That's crazy talk.

 
At 6:48 PM, July 08, 2006, Blogger Tesso said...

Just catching up on what's been happening in Blogsville all week. One question - did somebody rip the page out of your dictionary that has the word REST in it ;-)

 
At 11:27 AM, July 09, 2006, Blogger Katie said...

Hey Good to see you this morning! You guys were off like grey hounds ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home