LCNP-20km
6.15am- Back to bigger mileage this week and the trusty old LCNP run. A noticeable drop in the amount of runners and bikers in the park this morning, maybe they all had a lie in, felt like I had the park to myself at one stage. Worked hard up to the gates and then picked it up back to the weir. I noticed a sign saying the Lady Game entrance would be closed at the end of April due to extensive works to the weir precinct, must inform Dave as this may affect the June Striders 10km there.
All up a good run with some nice strideouts on the way back.


2 Comments:
Nice work as always Spud - you and MPH equal top scored with blog postings in the time I was away ;-)
See ya at Hellgate.
You are certainly building some good mileage there Spud. Glad that you got to swim this year in the Corporate Triathlon.
Post a Comment
<< Home