Trailwalker training
.jpg)
.jpg)
Scored myself a place on a TW team looking at 15hrs or so, so pretty fast. Have missed this event the last few years so really looking forward to another team event after the WildEndurance 100 earlier this year. As a result my training this week took me out onto the TW course for a good solid run from Brooklyn to Berowra. Lots of gnarly technical trails and plenty of hills, very enjoyable. Ran with Sub50 and two of my TW team mates.
I have kept up the barefoot running too which I enjoy and have now started some faster speedwork (3:50/km reps) barefoot on grass. (my body is in shock running at that speed :))
A good week with a busy August ahead.
Mon-10km- 5km barefoot at the oval
Tue-12km- College Longuie Loop
Wed-20km- LCNP Gates return
Thu-10.5km GNW River run
Fri-10km Ditto Monday, 5km barefoot with 1km intervals
Sat-11.5km Run back from kids netball
Sun-30km TW training plus 5km in the arvo chasing Eilish on her bike.
Total=104km


2 Comments:
Sounds like a nice way to spend your Sunday. I was out on the course on Saturday between Berowa & St Ives. What a beautiful part of the world!
15 hours, that's flying! I guess you'll be doing the 12ft/C2S as training.
Post a Comment
<< Home