Fatass Beyond the Black Stump
With Bogong to Hotham next weekend I decided to take the Party Poopers option 15km.Great turnout, especially after last year when we only had 5 runners. CR has definitely infiltrated the fatass scene. I have ran the full option the last two years and a tougher 30km is hard to find. Ran to the ferry with Jan catching up on his C2K adventure, bloody awesome! We managed to catch Action, Vat and the other hares as they just missed the ferry. I turned around and ran (well scrambled) up the other side along the trailwalker course back to Turner Rd. Made a nice change to do this section with fresh legs.Got back in 1:48 for a nice 15.2km workout.
Driving back up Berowra Waters Rd I saw Action flying down the hill, a quick calculation and I realised he was on for a scorching time. Kanangra and Aimhigh not far behind.
Great start to the year, thanks Kev!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home