Friday, December 24, 2004

Sultry 30/30s

How humid was it in Sydney this morning? I felt like I was running inside a sauna. Took the 30/30s off the track and onto the road for a change of scenery. After a 2km warm up got straight into it. 15 minutes of hard yakka, It was real tough on a fairly hilly course.
I started out near the top of a hill which was fine for the first rep, but somehow ended up just reaching the bottom of a hill when each 30 second rest period ended! Certainly made for the toughest 30/30s I've done to date, a bit more like a surging hill workout. I felt a lot stronger for the change in my schedule though. So speed on Tuesdays and Fridays from now on. I warmed down with 4km back to work. Met CR Don Juan on Bridge St at Lane Cove. He was in hot pursuit of a very fit looking girl just in front of him ;-).
Will have the day off tomorrow and go longish on Sunday before fronting up for the CR 5km challenge on Monday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home