Sunday Long Run
Decided to give the STaR a miss and go local, a bit later, the Easter Bunny had come afterall.
Local means Riverstone out to Vineyard, Mulgrave, Pitt Town, Sheyville Nat Park and back through Box Hill and Rouse Hill. A good course with some nice hills in the second half.
I set off doing 5:10kms and that's how it stayed, finishing with 31.5km in 5:10/km pace.
The last few kms I upped the pace a little just to simulate race effort.
A great mornings run with weather conditions just about perfect.
So a good week with 85km running and 45km bike total.
Body's holding up well. Rest day today, brother heads off back to Ireland so will have a bit of a send off for him.


1 Comments:
Spud, it's a bit early but I wanted to wish you the best of luck for Canberra. I'm off on holidays shortly and won't be back until after the big day. Enjoy the rest of your taper and have fun on the big day (not to mention at the after-party!) Good luck !
Post a Comment
<< Home