Cross Training Day Again
Same as last week.
6:15 am- Rode the bike on the M2 to Old Windsor Rd return. 45km with average speed 34km/hr. No flats today thankfully
12 PM- Run Swim Run. 2.5km run to Lane Cove Pool, 1km swim19:40 and 2.5km run(4:20/km) back to work
I really look forward to this cross training day, getting out on the bike is a welcome change from running every day. The swimming, well the less said the better, I do enjoy it, just wish I was faster! Incidently, this session is becoming a bit of a race with my fellow co-workers, just what I needed after yesterday's track session!
I was looking at some photos from our little trip up to Lake Macquarie last weekend.Photo was taken whilst in the pool with my daughters. I looked dreadfully unfit up top, skinny and drawn looking, I really need to do some upper body work as a result ;-) . Swimming will suffice for now. Or.. I could just pig out a bit more and run less... hmmm...


1 Comments:
I am coming over to kick sand in your face :)
Guiness will put some weight on you.
Post a Comment
<< Home