Trail Run-25km
Well trail as in a lot of this was along the Great North Walk and Trailwalker courses. Set off at 6:15 with some mates from work. We were knocking off sub 5 minute kms early on as Tony set the pace. I was comfortable though, enjoying the cool early morning air. We hit the bush at Tennyson Park, Lane Cove and continued along across Fig Tree Bridge and into Hunters Hill. Pace was solid as we re-entered the bush at Buffalo Creek Reserve and followed the GNW to Epping Rd. We crossed over and entered LCNP at Plassey Rd. Ran down Scribbly, where the others headed right for home, I wanted to run to the gates return for the extra distance. Quite a few riders and runners in the park this morning. I met Boof on the way back down to the weir. I knocked off a few 4:15kms too, just to add a sprinkling of speedwork in there. Ran back through Chatswood Golf Course and along Lane Cove River (beautiful running here, soft underfoot single track meandering along the river) to Rotary Park. Up Mowbray Rd and back across Epping Rd to work. I felt strong the whole way and good on the hills. A solid 25km in 2:04:22 (4:58/km).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home