Monday, April 11, 2005

Easy Monday-9km

Ran at lunch, warm and muggy. Slept well last night after the weekends exploits.
Did a recovery 9km with some guys from work. The usual college loop, nice and easy and on bitumen which I'm a bit tired of. Will try and get more trail running in this week. Felt pretty crappy the first few kms but once warmed up started to feel better.
Finished with 5:05kms so not too tardy I guess.

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, April 12, 2005, Blogger Clairie said...

How on earth do you do that???

Do 60km then pull up for some more... you surely are a sucker for this running!

I agree with you about the roads. I had a great run with Mister G yesterday through some Canberra trails before we caught our plane. Much more pleasant and enjoyable than the 10km (oh but no glory...)

So you up for Glasshouse this year?

 
At 3:36 PM, April 12, 2005, Blogger Spud said...

Definitely up for GH this year, in fact it's my main goal for the year, question is-will we see you there Clairie??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home