Group Run-18km
The plan was to do some laps at Quarry Track this morning but the snooze button didn't even get a look in as I hit the "off" button on the alarm. I did have a luchtime long run planned so that will have to do for today.
Ran with some mates from work (4 of us). We ran up along Lane Cove River and through Chatswood Golf Course, across Fullers Bridge and into Lane Cove Park. Ran the Striders 10km course and exited at Scribbly. Plassey Rd across Epping into East Ryde and back into the bush along Lane Cove River. Blackman Park and back to work. I love this course, a good mixture of street, park trails and bush trail. Quite warm in the sun (I forgot my hat), pace was a tick over 5 mins/km. Feeling good for Canberra.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home