Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Rotary Track Repeats-10km

Lunchtime run to the track(2km warm up), it was quite warm no shelter at Rotary.
5x800s on the menu again, stats were;

3:05
3:03
3:01
3:02
3:03

Pleased to not blow up in the back half of these reps, I was feeling the burn on the last couple.
I have lost a bit of speed, as last time I did these reps I was averaging 3:01s. To be expected I guess, with the focus now on longer aerobic stuff. I will continue these speed sessions at least once a week and see how I go. Warmed down with 3 laps and 2km back to work.
Another beautiful day in Sydney town, wonder when Autumn will arrive?

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, April 19, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Another beautiful day here too, Spud; thanks for your comment on my blog but, like I said, probably totally insane! LL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home