Good to be back.
12pm- College Run.
It was nice to lace up the shoes today and hit the road. Antibiotics have worked wonders for the throat, I can now talk again. Got through 8km to Riverview College return in 4:30s so was pleased with that.
The legs felt super fresh as a result of no running for 4 days, still a way to go cardio wise though and the breathing laboured too.
Still I am rapt to be able to get back into it.
8km-36mins (4:30/km)


2 Comments:
Spud
I have just had a very brief look at your blog to see what you have been up to. Very glad to here that the flu has come good, it has been scary seeing others fall like 9 pins recently.
You have worked incredibly hard to be where you are now, you have covered off everything that is in your control, the rest is in the lap of the gods. I think what you guys attempt is both inspiring and unimaginable. I wish you the very best of luck and trust that the experience is everything you expect and more. Enjoy the ride!
Yes, great to hear you are back out there to turn the legs and lungs over a little before the weekend.
I reckon with the prep you have been doing and the form you are in you will have a great run at Glasshouse. No need to wish good luck, just good running!!
Post a Comment
<< Home