Sharpener
12pm- College run Lane Cove to Riverview return. Nice rolling hills and bitumen the whole way. Rain stayed away but it was quite humid, felt good today, finally recovering.
The swimming and cycling of late helping. Felt like there was a bit of freshness in my legs for the first time in a while.
10km-4:36/km
Brindabella Classic on Sunday, have been wanting to do this one for a while.
I am still using it as a "training" run, I don't wanna go backwards with my recovery
and besides the quads are gonna get a real thrashing anyhow.
No time predictions, I have no real idea, we'll see.


4 Comments:
Have fun on Sunday :-)
J.
Wow, Brindabella - some training run!
Have a good one on Sunday Spud. You've just gotta love running to do a 55km training run.
Good Luck for Sunday... enjoy the run and glad to hear the energy is coming back!
Post a Comment
<< Home