Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tagged

Ok, I have been tagged too!

The rules are:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or the closest one to it)
4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag five other people.

This is what I had posted:

There are a few sprinters who turn up here every morning. Their coach arrives shortly thereafter, they do a series of drills and sprints etc, but to be honest they seem to spend the best part of their time standing around chatting and stretching?

This was in reference to some athletes that turned up at Rotary Track every time I was there.

Ok I choose to tag,

1. MrG
2. Tim
3. 26 miles
4. Silverfox
5. Sarah

:-)

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Tesso said...

Yep, those sprinters "standing around chatting and stetching". Not like you ultra people who spend their time trying to entice poor innocent little Qld'ers into running PMC :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home