Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Catch up

Not much to report really, went for a swim yesterday, 1500mtrs-29:34, a good swim.

This morning went out on my usual college run but a shortened version. Warm and muggy. I was really interested in how my calf and hammie would pull up after icing and massage the last few nights. Stiff and sore to begin with but gradually better as I warmed up. Still a worry, it's always there. We'll see how it fairs at C2k. I seem to have a habit of getting some ailment just before a big one this year? Hmmm... still bring on C2K now!

7.5km-38:03

4 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger 2P said...

Break a leg for the big one Spud ;-)

I am really looking forward to reading your report.

 
At 10:46 AM, December 08, 2005, Blogger Superflake said...

Hope you have a good race at C2K and pray that hammie lets you run to your ability. And try and keep the Dog and Truck show under control. Cheers.

 
At 1:37 PM, December 08, 2005, Blogger Dave said...

Run well in the big one mate!

A great way to end the year.

 
At 12:40 PM, December 10, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope family illness is recovering, Spud; enjoy Xmas with your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home