Music or noise?
6:50am- I decided to listen to some music on my run this morning, so grabbed my phone, plugged in the earphones and listened to the radio.Must admit, I'm not a huge fan of MP3 players and the like whilst running, I felt distracted the whole time. I guess that's the point but I just felt like I wasn't in tune with my body instead hooked up to the FM airwaves <-) .I must admit the run seemed to pass by more quickly.
Ran to Longueville and did 10 laps on the grass oval. Ran back through Riverview returning to work via Lane Cove. Loving the ride in my new shoes ;-)
15.5km-1:18:32-5:04/km


2 Comments:
I find music really helps pass the time especially when doing things like running laps of an oval, unless of course you are running really fast. Then again you probably were!
you will never find zen with noise in your ears!
Post a Comment
<< Home