Monday, July 31, 2006

Recovery Monday

Ran the "college run" with a loop to Longueville and did 10 laps on grass at the oval there.
Legs felt great and I finally feel like I'm getting on top of this cold/cough thingy.
Ran tempo on the oval and then around 5min pace back to the office.
16km-1.15 (4:47/km)

Looks like C2K will be on the 8th this year. I am so looking forward to this run and everything from now till then is training. I will try to run everything on offer including GH100 and GNW100 (pending approval and a healthy DTI index) unlike last year where I paced the Dog at GNW saving myself for C2K only to miss out due to family illness. There's a lot of miles to be run from now till December, and first cab off the rank is the 12FT/C2S double on the 12th/13th. I love the 12FT as dearly as any other race, in fact it's right up there in my top 3 runs. I plan to run 12FT hard and see if I can sneak in under my time set last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home