Thursday, July 13, 2006

Some speedwork

I figured it was time I got back to Rotary Track for a splash of speed.
Wanted some longer repetitions so opted for the following:
1200x2 and then 800x2

Result:
2.5km warm up
1200m-4:40 (1km split in 3:54)
1200m-4:40 (1km split in 3:53)
800m-3:03
800m-3:04

Happy enough with the numbers, but had to work hard on the 3rd laps of the 1200s. Warmed down with 4 laps and 2.5km back to work.

Total=11km and I still hate speedwork.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger Superflake said...

Well it seems the Team Mellum vs GBH thread has you worried. Either that or you want to blitz 12ft in a month and break 60mins the next day at C2S. I think Mellum has it over GBH.

 
At 12:04 AM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speed work? Are you nuts? Next you'll be running track ultras. ;-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home