Monday, August 14, 2006

12FT/C2S weekend

My love affair with 12FT continues, how good is this run.Firstly thanks to Ross and Jill, Mel, Tanya, Sarge and Chonky for helping out.It would certainly be a lot tougher without their assistance. The drops at Deviation are a godsend.We couldn't of asked for better conditions either, cool and clear with some light frost in places.It was great to see new faces out there along with oldies like Kieron Thompson.
Well done to all who ran, it's a monster course.
I am absolutely delighted with my run, probably my best ultra run this year so far, making up 15 minutes on last years second half with a lot more running from the Cox to the finish. Just gotta recover now for GH in 19 more sleeps, can't wait!
I'll try to get a report together later this week.
12FT (Half splits)
5.06
6.06
Total=11.12

C2S (Half splits)
37min
31min
Total=68min

5 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, August 14, 2006, Blogger Horrie said...

Spud, congratulations on a great weekend of running. I am in awe of your performances on the weekend. I know I am probably starting to sound like a broken down old record but you are an absolute machine. Hope you recover well and look forward to seeing you again soon.

 
At 9:40 PM, August 14, 2006, Blogger Jen said...

Incredible Spud. What an awesome result - congratulations! Can't wait to read the full report

 
At 10:00 PM, August 14, 2006, Blogger Hamburglar said...

Well done spud - king of the fat arse!

 
At 7:17 PM, August 15, 2006, Blogger Dave said...

Done good Spud, can't wait to see what happens at Glasshouse

 
At 10:23 AM, August 16, 2006, Blogger Tesso said...

Congrats on a great weekend of running Spud.

I'm glad you are going to do a full write up. For a minute there I thought you'd set a PW in terms of length of run vs length of report ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home