Thursday, August 03, 2006

Multisport

6am- Inspired my Tim, I decided to get down to LCNP and do some crosstraining. Rode the bike for just over an hour doing laps of the Striders 10km course. I was literally frozen for the first lap. I had plenty of layers on but my fingers froze in my crappy gloves. I was looking forward to the climb up to the Ryde road gates on each lap as the speed drops off and therefore the windchill. Saw one other crazy rider in the park and he had one of those ninja type beanies/balaclavas that cover your ears too, must get me one of those and a decent pair of gloves.

28km-1 hour

12pm- College run- Ran to Riverview on a beautiful sunny afternoon, good run with lots of zen moments ;-) Woof!

9km-44min

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, August 03, 2006, Blogger Don Juan said...

I'll have to try some of that Zen stuff.

good luck for 12 foot. Probably see you at a hopefully warmer Lane Cove on Saturday.

 
At 9:58 PM, August 03, 2006, Blogger tim said...

great stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home