Hammie who..
I was in the garden yeasterday weeding and mulching. Got heaps done for a change, but today I've pulled up with sore hammies and feel like I've went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. This just goes to show my lack of upper body fittness, I gotta do some core strength stuff. I did pilates a couple of years ago and it was good, felt strong and flexible.
College run today with Tony. Easy 10km in just under 50 minutes.
Roll on the weekend, looking forward to a day out in the mountains at 12FT and then the madness of the C2S, they don't come any more contrasting than that!


2 Comments:
I get the sore hammies when I have been doing an activity that involves prolonged stretching. Usually it happens when I service the car. It is just something you are not use to.
I know Tyson love a bite but I'm not sure if he ever punched a hammie. Have a sore right one at the moment. Annoying as hell. Hope you get it fixed for this weekends double run.
Post a Comment
<< Home