Monday, July 28, 2008

Pacing again

Thanks to Brick I picked up a cool pacing gig at the M7 marathon at the weekend.
Was not as rewarding as pacing Canberra where I had a rather large group but fun none the less and a good 4hr training run.
Enjoying this time of the year where I feel faster and stronger. Looking forward to the Herrmannator double 12FT/C2S next weekend.

Mon- 10km-Track with 5km barefoot in 4.30s
Tue- 8km local easy.
Wed- 12km College and Longuie Loop
Thu- AM-10km- College Run
Thu- PM-10km Kellyville/Windsor Rd loop.
Fri- 10km College Run
Sat- Rest
Sun- 42.2km M7 marathon.

Total= 102km

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, August 01, 2008, Blogger Tesso said...

You're becoming quite the expert pacer Spud, I hear nothing but good reports from your passengers.

Can't wait to catch up at the start line of C2S.

 
At 10:09 PM, August 03, 2008, Blogger undercover brother said...

you have made 12FT YOUR RACE.
and dont even think of slacking off the next day ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home