Catch up
Well after a hot and sticky 6 days in and around Bangkok, where heat training was in full swing, we are now in Dublin. Talk of contrasting weather scenarios. It's cold and wet here. Occasionally the sun pokes it's eye out, but tbh I am enjoying running here. It was of course wonderful to catch up with the family and show the kids where I grew up. Lots of guinness and good food too. Training has been tapping along. I ran 10km most days in Bangkok, but the effort involved felt more like a solid 10miler instead. I ran the morning after landing in Dublin to shake off the jeylag, on the back roads near where I grew up. Lots of memories come flooding back. Bit concerned about a couple of very tight upper hammies, I put it down to electrolyte depletion after Bangkok but will monitor it. Need to hit some trails soon after a week of bike paths and bitumen, so now i got insurance organised on the brother's car, I got wheels to get me to the mountains. U2 concert on Friday and then my sister's wedding on Saturday keeping events this week busy.
Gotta run...


1 Comments:
keep ticking over those miles spud.
mt blanc will be fantastic fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home