River Run
5 of us headed off this morning for our midweek long run. Same course as this time last week. Humid again, but not as bad as yesterday. My plan was to take it easy today but of course I got roped into a pace that was a little faster than planned. After crossing the weir at LCNP we decided to tempo it to Scribbly Gum before our water stop. Ran past MPHaz here on his morning run. G'day Marty. Jeez, I keep running into CRs every other day now. After our "dead people" drink next to the Macquarie Cemetery we headed off at 4:30 pace to East Ryde and thru the bush to Blackman Park. It seemed we were getting faster all the time and my splits showed this. All up 14km in 5:03 pace and a lot of that thru bush. Definitely felt more like a fartlek session than an easy midweek long run though.
Still I felt great the whole time and my legs were a lot fresher than at yesterdays track session.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home