Getting there..
I was sooo tempted to hit "off" button on the alarm this morning. I was feeling pretty knackered getting up. Did the usual midweek run through LCNP but a shorter version. Nice morning before what promises to be a hot day with 32C in the city and 37C out west. Took it easy again today to knock off 14km in 5:25/km pace. A gentle stroll through the park and back to Lane Cove. Still a bit of residual muscle soreness in the quads but thanks to my good wife's nightly massages (yes, she's amazing!) I am recovering quite well. I will try and get a swim in at lunch time if I get a chance..


1 Comments:
14km at 5.25 sounds a bit ambitious. Mate, take it reeeeeaaalllly easy for the next three weeks. Learn the lesson I was reminded of after C2K. Replace a few runs with walks. There are plenty of short races in Feb for you to get race-fit again in time for 6FT. No point in doing anything over 10K or at any serious pace for the next few weeks.
Post a Comment
<< Home