Friday, September 16, 2005

Catch up

Recovery has been going well since I arrived back from GH. I had one big blister on my left heel which is fine now, apart from that no real issues. Had a few night sweats during the week, but that seems to be the norm for me after a big effort. Appetite on the other hand is ridiculous, I am constantly snacking through the day, eating enormous servings at dinner and of course lots of coffee and chocolate too ;-)

Decided to go for a run yesterday after a few days off relaxing. Got through 6.3km in 5:05/km feeling quite good. I know I am a way off been recovered though.
This morning went for the same run and finished with similar pace 5:05/km.

An easy weekend ahead and then I'll gradually build it up once more starting next week.
Oh and I'm going to get back on the bike again, it's been sadly neglected and missed with all this ultra training.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, September 16, 2005, Blogger CJ said...

Can definitely relate to the coffee/chocolate statement but sounds like you earned it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home