A different race plan
With no C2K this year I have decided to concentrate efforts on getting as fit as I can for B2H instead. I was originally planning on doing Gosford 12hr instead but now I need some hills in the legs. With this in mind it's time to start concentrating on one of my favourite (sixfoot training) runs, the Quarry Rd Trail.
So on Thursday morning I hit the trail for a lap to Stewart ave and back. A good reminder not to neglect your hill running, I was doing it tough, it was very warm though. Got through 13km in 1:12:51, not far behind what I was doing this time last year but some work to do yet.
Friday 6:30am- Hit the local burbs early for a medium paced 20km in 4:56/km. My thoughts were with my comrades doing C2K, oh how I wished I was there..
Saturday-2:30pm Easy run to Vineyard return to Riverstone. Bloody nora it was hot!
6km-29:49.
Quarry Track tomorrow for a few hours of hills.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home