Hill Repeats-12.3km
Back to the hills today. This time back to the hill I used last year for 6 Foot training.
It's a short 300m hill with a good incline (not sure exactly what gradient) in Lane Cove.
After a 2 km warm up I did 10 repeats with following times;
77
76
78
76
76
75
75
75
74
75
A short jog down after each and straight back into the next rep. I was very pleased with this session, even though I was doing them in the low 72s closer to 6 foot last year.
I will aim to knock them over slightly quicker next week.
Warmed down with a 5km jog through St Ignatius College and surrounds and back to work.
A great morning!


2 Comments:
Which hill are you using Spud?
Mart,
That would be Sutherland Street in Lane Cove, a good even incline that rises even more for the last 50 mtrs.
A good hill for fast reps but certainly not as good as Quarry Track for a real lung buster.
Post a Comment
<< Home