2km Intervals-10.7km
Drove to Dunbar Oval at Marsfield this morning to meet up with Mister G for some 2km reps. Arrived there at 6:15am, it was cold and dark. Warmed up with a spray jacket and tracksuit bottoms on for 4km.
Reps were very ordinary, wasn't feeling too good on the first and knew it wasn't to be.
2km-7:51 (3min jog recovery)
2km-8:05! (pulled the pin as I was going backwards)
Declined the final 1km rep.
1.75km warm down.
Truth is I've been running through a cold for almost 2 weeks and it's just not going away, might need to ease back a bit. The 800s I did on Tuesday were far better than today's effort, and I thought I was finally getting over this damn cold.
Will assess how I feel at the weekend, I have two 10km races scheduled, might need to pull my head in and rest up. Bugger it's hard to do though...........


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home